The ALK370x-IP series are the second generation of Netgenium PoE lock controllers.
The flexibility and scalability of the ALK370x-IP controllers is almost boundless. They are capable of supporting any Wiegand card reader and are equally at home in a single door deployment or a multi-site enterprise with hundreds of doors.
There are 3 models in the series – each controller features ethernet connectivity and configuration via a web browser.
Features common to the entire ALK370x-IP product range include:-
- Single Lock port that supports magnetic locks and door strikes from a variety of manufacturers
- Door Sensing, Local RTX, Local Emergency Exit Break Glass
- Four ‘Flex I/O’ inputs
- Four ‘Flex I/O’ outputs under local or PolicyServer control
- External Trigger, NC/NO ‘no-volt’ contacts
- Timed, Toggle, Lock & Unlock door operations
- Doors can be opened remotely from an IP phone via XML/HTML application
- International Power over Ethernet (PoE) standard 802.3af
Additional Features of the ALK3702-IP :-
- Support for up to two ‘Wiegand’ card readers
Additional Features of the ALK3704-IP :-
- Support for up to four ‘Wiegand’ card readers
- Two lock ports
- Support for IEEE802.3at PoE